Following last week's well-received publication we made to analyze the effect of the coronavirus on ecommerce During those first few days, we decided to continue along this path after having been immersed in this serious crisis for more than a week. However, we thought it would be very interesting to have different points of view. For this reason, we asked for the collaboration of large players in the e-commerce world, each within their own verticals.
We can say that this is one of the publications we are most proud of thanks to the participation of all these cracks:
- Héctor Rubio, CEO & Founder at WebCartucho y EroticFeel.
- Víctor Juárez (CEO & Founder) and Guillermo García (Marketing Manager) from My Art Store.
- Esmeralda Baena, Web Manager at Electrocosto.
- Nuno Martins, Marketing Director from DHL Express.
- Jordi Vives (Country Manager) and Paula Segura (Content Director) in Trusted Shops.
In this publication you will be able to see at what point the participants began to detect the effect of COVID-19 The first week, the impact on advertising investments, the logistics situation and many other issues that we are sure you will find interesting.
So, without further ado, we leave here this publication in magazine format. In this way, we hope to continue to shed light on the impact of the coronavirus on Spanish eCommerce. Remember that you can also download to read at a later time here.
What did you think? Do you like this type of format?
We would love to know how you are living these weeks in your eCommerce and the actions you are carrying out 😉 Do you want to participate?