Google Shopping is one of the online price comparators with the most traffic on the market, mainly due to being integrated into the most important search engine in the world, Google, with a market share of more than 95% in Spain.
The user comes to Google Shopping to find products that meet their needs and especially to compare prices among all the competition. That is why this comparator has become over the years one of the main sales channels for any e-commerce store.
We maximise sales, sticking to your target profitability.
Thanks to ourspecialization, we analyze the opportunities for your business within the Google Shopping environment and draw up an action plan with scalable objectives from day one. The intention with which we approach the management of Shopping campaigns is to maximize sales, sticking to your target profitability.
To achieve this objective there are a number of fundamental variables over which we need to have exhaustive control, such as investment volumes, CTRs, conversion rates, sales volumes and, of course, the profitability of Google campaigns Shopping.
Some of the strategies that we will implement will be:
- Segmentationbased on the type of user you are looking for.
- Optimizationsbased on multiple criteria: price competitiveness, commercial margin, product type, price range, etc.
- Differentiationof the moment in which the user is with respect to the conversion funnel to improve the return on investment.
- Combination of manual strategies with automated systems such as Smart Shopping campaigns, Target ROAS or Target CPA.
- Support in the management of Google Shopping with our own technology, through our data feed editor and our price tracking tool (Spypricing).